Please join us on January 20,2024 for our 40th
Rosary Procession and Rally at 11 a.m. at City Hall!
See flyer below.
The 2022 Pro-Life Rosary Procession and Rally was a huge success!
Nearly 1000 people marched for life! Join us again on Jan. 21, 2023.
Past ProLife award recipients include:
- David Condit
- Paula Westwood, Cincinnati Right to Life Executive Director
- The Maas Family from JTM Group
- Tom Condit and Addia Wuchner
- Jackie Carney and Jane Hoffman
- Katie Walker
- Chris Monzel
- Ray & Joan Loebker
- Bob Cetrulo
- Steve Chabot
- Joanne Kemmerer
- Joe Scheidler
- Tom Brinkman
- Cinny Roy
- Mark Harrington
- James Condit Sr.
- Ed Donohoe
Past Cincinnati ProLife Committee Rally speakers:
- Ohio Sec’y. of State, Ken Blackwell
- OH State Rep., Tom Brinkman
- NKY Right to Life President, Bob Cetrulo
- U.S. Congressman, Steve Chabot
- Catholic Charities of Arlington, Katie Walker
- Hamilton Cty. Clerk of Courts, Patricia Clancy
- Ed Donohoe of Pregnancy Center East
- Midwest Director for Bioethical Reform, Mark Harrington
- Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati President, Jack Hart
- Hamilton Cty. Commissioner, Phil Heimlich
- City Councilman, Sam Malone
- Cinny Roy of HEART
- City Councilman, Chris Monzel
- Joe Scheidler of the ProLife Action League
- U.S. Congresswoman, Jean Schmidt
- OH State Rep., Michele Schneider
- OH State Senator, William Seitz
- Exec. Director Right to Life of Greater Cinti, Paula Westwood
- City Councilman, Charlie Winburn
Note: Signs and banners carried during the Rosary Procession or held at the Rally must
be approved by a Cincinnati Pro Life Committee member prior to start of procession.